Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ready for a writing challenge?


Is it again this time of the year???

In a bit than a month the new writing madness can start and I am not even half ready for it. Last year I failed miserably but it was really a difficult time to combine writing my story and working and other chores that I had to do. I have not much optimism for this year....

I was more passionate about all the writing a few years back but this year I feel bleak about everything. It's very hard to keep the writing spirit up, even though I have something to say but do people want to hear it?

Life is changing rapidly, people are changing, responsibility and and and. There is not much time left to dream to be a writer. You have to face the brutal truth that not many will give a shit about what you do.  They all care more about their life, their duties, to keep their business going, this and that.

If I had a wish I'd definitely be somewhere else but this is not a dream world and there are certain things you just go to do.

I'll stop ranting because I really don't have anything smart or positive to say this weekend.

I'll try to find all the stories I wrote so far. I have to figure out if it is worth to invest time in finishing my last year novel or to write a new one. Every year I have to ask myself this question.


No comments:

Post a Comment